About Gorran Chapel


The Chapel was first thought to have been built in the 1860's but it is now believed to have been built nearer to the early 1800's. It consists of the chapel, converted with restored pulpit, into a lounge / dining area.

The rest of the accomodation comprises the conversin of the restored stables and schoolroom. This takes the form of the kitchen diner, three upstairs bedrooms (two double rooms, one childrens room with two double bunk beds) and two bathrooms.